KNOLSKAPE witnesses significant growth and expansion in 2016
A growing base of companies rely on KNOLSKAPE to address talent development for challenges related to the modern workplace.Tweet
KNOLSKAPE, the leading provider of modern workplace talent transformation solutions, announced record revenue growth across both new client acquisitions and existing accounts. This rapid expansion resulted in nearly 100% increase in revenue, making this another strong year for the company. Key highlights:--
- KNOLSKAPE strengthened its position in the talent transformation space by deepening relationships with existing customers, and increasing the client base by over 60%. The expansion was witnessed across all major industry verticals that KNOLSKAPE operates in, including banking and financial services, GICs, IT/ITeS, manufacturing, retail, pharmaceuticals and others.
- The company also expanded its presence in the APAC region by more than doubling its revenue and client base. The rapid expansion in the region is testimony to the fact that all companies, irrespective of regions, have an urgent need for new age talent transformation solutions to address the challenges of a modern workplace.
- KNOLSKAPE raised series-A funding from Inventus Capital Partners and The HR Fund. The funding is designed to expand the company's operations in India and abroad to help meet the growing demand for its solutions.
- Investments into product R&D were successfully translated into expanding the product portfolio. A larger set of needs in the talent transformation space are now covered by adding Assessments & Engagement solutions to the existing Learning & Development offerings. Notably, Virtual Assessment Centers from KNOLSKAPE were the runaway hit that came out from the Innovation Labs, finding wide and rapid acceptance across India and the APAC region. Mobile-based micro/bite-sized learning solutions from KNOLSKAPE also generated significant interest from the market.
- Digital transformation is the latest growth area for KNOLSKAPE. Early success has come in the form of:
- A leading Indian private sector bank selecting KNOLSKAPE as the talent transformation partner. This would cover digital strategy, digital execution and digital awareness for the bank's entire 50,000 strong employee base
- The Andhra Pradesh government selected KNOLSKAPE as the capability development partner for their Fintech initiatives.
- KNOLSKAPE expanded headcount by over 150% to accommodate its rapidly growing business. The increase in team size includes executive level positions, product R&D, customer success, as well as sales and marketing.
- Industry recognition came to KNOLSKAPE through multiple awards and citations that include:
- Brandon Hall Award for the Best Advance in Gaming or Simulation technology for Learning
- Top HR Disruptor in the Learning Space, by Bersin from Deloitte
- Best Management Training Provider Award by HR Vendor of the Year awards, Malaysia
"2016 was a wonderful year for KNOLSKAPE. We have built our reputation on creating the most innovative, contextually-rich, and technologically advanced solutions. Our strong focus on investing significantly on R&D helps ensure product leadership. All our solutions are an excellent blend of digital, design and engagement that create a wow user experience. We aim to continue bringing the future of learning and development to the present", said Rajiv Jayaraman, Founder and CEO, KNOLSKAPE. "Even with all our success, we are just getting started and see huge opportunities on the road ahead."
Notes to Editor
KNOLSKAPE provides talent transformation solutions for the Modern Workplace covering three key areas: Assessment, Development and Engagement. By leveraging experiential technologies, industry and business contextualization, and rich talent analytics, KNOLSKAPE can accelerate learning and transform employee experience to help improve business performance.
More than 200 clients in 17 countries have benefited from KNOLSKAPE's award-winning experiential solutions. Using artificial intelligence, business simulations, gamification, machines learning, mobile, and virtual reality, KNOLSKAPE delivers transformative experiences for the modern learner and the modern workplace.
KNOLSKAPE is a 110+ strong team with offices in Singapore, India and the UAE, serving a rapidly growing global client base across industries spanning banking and finance, consulting, IT, FMCG, retail, manufacturing, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, engineering, auto, government and academia.
KNOLSKAPE is a global Top 20 gamification company, recipient of Brandon Hall awards, and has been recognized as a disruptor in the learning space by Bersin by Deloitte.